Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Orientation!!

Hey guiseee! :) I went in tonight to HootHootHoooters! For orientation! Alright, so that stack of papers I had to sign was amazing haha. I signed my name so many times that it started looking funny! It took like 30 minutes tops. Then the one manager Old guy was talking to me about the hooters image and how not just anybody can get hired, how as a hooters girl you gotta be done up blahblahblah basically what I know, you know, I'm gonna guess everyone has a jist of it! So he goes on about creepers too and obviously he will step in when needed to ban people and or call cops. Awesome, i figured but the security of him saying it makes me feel even better! Then....drumrolllll.....he handed me my uniform! My shoes, my shorts, my shirt, my apron thing, tights and socks haha!! But I got the black uniform. There wasnt anymore of the iconic orange shorts and white top. Plus my aprons brown not black so that's just mismatched (since I have the black one) but heyyyy I prefer the black one. Looks nicer lol. So drumroll again...I put it on and...I felt fat hahaha. Those shorts and tanks make even me, a size 0 pants size 2/4 dress and top (also small or xsmall)feel grossss. But whateves! At least my shorts cover mah buttocks! I don't feel as naked haha! So awesomeness. Uniform feels great. I feel great and OHMAHGAWD. I almost forgot to say....that I told my dad! Somewhat. Still counts though haha. I told him I may work at a restaurant near the hooters, and that blondie (boyfriends sister) was telling me to work there which led me to saying alllll the awesome pro's of being a hooters employee. Now I don't believe my dad knows what the uniform is, but I won't bring it up haha, but he said why don't I just work at hooters so...hah I'll run with it! But..I won't really say I work there until after Christmas. So I can avoid my family saying crap to me or to my parents. No point in ruining Christmas right? Well. That's all! I'll post when I'm done with my first training day which may be Saturday! Or Tuesday haha. Don't know yet! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment